Three days courses to enhance credit management skills – 2022
- The solution to the escalation of bad debts is the positive management of credit/debts.
- Non-performing debt will not just start. It is a process, which can only be understood by staff that has knowledge in credit/debt management/collections.
- Credit risk assessment is a key area in an organization and will dictate the success of repayment of any credit created and hence the desired profit/interest.
- The starting point to arrest nagging and non-performing debts in Consumer, Trade & Export credit is knowledge of Credit Management.
- The Kenya School of Credit Management has a lot to share with you in this area.
NB: we run the seminars in major towns in Kenya e.g. Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Nakuru,
Nanyuki and others depending on the demand
Course outline (short courses) – 2022
Cost: kshs.34,000 + VAT per participant
Credit department and its operation
- Credit department structure and organization.
- Management of credit risks.
- Credit policy and its effects on collections.
- the credit cards and the credit industry
- the 80/20, 80/18/2 rules as applicable in credit management
- Dealing with non-performing debts.
- Building team spirit in the credit management department
- Stress management in collections
- legal action for debt recovery
Debt management drivers-
- Effective communication skills.
- Public relations & image management as tools of collections.
- Interpersonal communication
Credit management & technology-
- Walking the cashless society
- Motion in the ocean in the credit industry
- Mobile loans, collections & challenges in the market
Commercial conclusion of debts-
- Dealing with unmanageable debts
- Debts and third-party collections
- Open discussions on debt problems