CREDIT ANALYSTS/RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
DURATION: 4 MONTHS
Kenya School of Credit Management is an Institution of its own kind in Kenya. We train people in the latest tools to manage CREDIT. We are registered with the Ministry of Education and National Industrial Training Authority.
In the last few years, there has been a proliferation of financial institutions entering the already competitive banking sector. Given this intensified competitive situation, individual institutions will need to enhance their Credit Analysis abilities to continue being profitable, and sustainable and have a quality loan book.
In recognition of the skills gap in Credit Analysis in Financial Institutions, we designed a Credit Analyst Program that trains the Analyst on modern approaches to Credit Analysis and Credit Management. We administer an internal certification program at the Kenya School of Credit Management, providing reading materials and internal continuous assessment tests. The School awards a certificate to the Credit Analyst upon completion of the course and passing the examinations.
The Program is designed to take 4 months and is administered online. Why take this program?
- Enhances credit management skills;
- Improves ability to evaluate customer’s loan proposals;
- Increases capacity to manage a credit portfolio;
- Enhances aptitude for nursing and recovering debts that go wrong;
- A quick win to promotions, departmental transfer, change of jobs, and recognition;
- Non-class program including online examinations;
- The program takes only four months;
- Trainee becomes part of the school on any matters relating to Credit Management.
Kshs.25,000.00 for the whole course including course materials, examinations, and certification. This amount can be paid in installments with prior arrangements with the school.