- This event has passed.
Open Credit Management Training- September 2023
July 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course Title: Walking the Modern Credit Business
Training Dates– 20th, 21st & 22nd September 2023
- Experiencing cash flow problems?
- Experiencing late payments by your credit customers?
- Having problems in your credit department?
- Having problems with collections?
- Experiencing problems with delinquent accounts?
- Having problems with non-performing debts?
If the above is in the affirmative your Solution is here
The Kenya School of Credit Management will be holding a workshop on 20th, 21st & 22nd September 2023– where the following will be addressed.
Technical areas in credit management
- The modern credit/debt management tool kits.
- The 21st-century skills in the credit industry.
- The current challenges in the credit/debt environments.
- The cost of credit and effects on profits.
- Formulae to succeed in the present-day credit/debt environments.
- The cardinal laws governing Credit/Debt management.
- In-depth Credit Analysis to reach out to quality credit customers
- Credit risk management- (monitoring & control of debts)
- Effective collection methods/procedures. (Case studies)
- From experiences to modern ways of handling debts. (Case studies)
- Current collections Problems and possible solutions. (Case studies)
Debt management drivers-
- Modern Effective communication skills.
- Public relations & image management as tools of collections.
- Effective Interpersonal communication
Credit management & technology-
- Walking the cashless society
- Motion in the Ocean in the credit industry
- Digital loans, collections & challenges in the market
Commercial conclusion of debts-
- Modern methods of Dealing with unmanageable debts
- Debts and third-party collections
- Open discussions on debt problems
THIS COURSE IS A MUST FOR:
- Credit Managers
- Credit risk managers
- Credit controllers
- Credit card officers
- Debt managers
- Co-operative officers
- Microfinance officers
- Leasing officers
- Asset finance officers
- Hire purchase officers
- Mortgage managers/officers
- Credit officers
- Account managers
- Debt collectors
- Sales ledger administrators
- Sales/Customer Care/ Service Staff
- Marketing staff
- All in the lending sector
- Any other staff handling credit
PLEASE NOMINATE YOUR PARTICIPANTS THROUGH THE PROVIDED FORM
Kshs. 34,000 + VAT per participant. (This amount does not include travel and accommodation)
Venue- Clarion Hotel- NAIROBI
DIRECTOR OF STUDIES