Kenya School of Credit Management is an Institution of its own kind in Kenya. We train people in the latest tools to manage CREDIT AND CONVERSION OF THE SAME into MONEY. We are registered with the Ministry of Education and National Industrial Training Authority. Our Career Development Program is examined by KASNEB, one of the leading and most recognized examination bodies in Kenya.
Understanding a profitable sale at the end of the day counts for each and every organization.
The starting point of positive conversion of credit into money is knowledge and hence training in the same. We will be best placed to train your staff in the following areas.
CREDIT/DEBT MANAGEMENT & COLLECTIONS
TECHNICAL AREAS IN CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- The current challenges in the credit environment.
- Understanding today’s customers in the business of credit.
- Increasing your business through credit.
- The pillars of credit and how to use them to improve your cash flow.
- Parameters to facilitate quality assessment.
- Qualities of collection staff.
- Credit appraisals/scoring/limits (case studies)
- The six cardinal laws governing Credit Management.
- Golden approach to collections.
- Psychological preparation of customers to pay you.
- Effective methods of monitoring and controlling debts.
- The ten golden steps in debt collection.
- Effective collection methods. (case studies)
- From experience to modern ways of collecting money.
- Total solution to debt problems.
CREDIT MANAGEMENT DRIVERS
- Conflict Resolution/Negotiation and effects on collections.
- Public Relations & Image management as tools of collections.
- Personal branding as tools of collections
COMMERCIAL CONCLUSION OF DEBTS-
- Dealing with unmanageable debts
- Debts and third-party collections
- Open discussions on debt problems
ACCRUING BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Obtain all information leading to quality customers before granting credit.
- Interpret all information from the prospective customers into credit values.
- Give the right credit limit to the customers
- Monitor and control debt levels leading to better cash flow.
- Handle and overcome virtually any non-payment excuse.
- Stress the benefits of payment rather than the consequences of non-payment.
- Persuade customers to pay without sacrificing goodwill.
- Increase the organization’s businesses by use of credit as a tool of marketing.
- Improve the customers’ relationships for improved business.
COURSE CO-ORDINATOR – P.K. KAIRU
Mr. Kairu is a long-standing Credit expert having graduated in UK in the field of Credit Management. He worked in various financial institutions at managerial levels before starting the first school of its kind in Kenya-Kenya School of Credit Management– an institution in Kenya that trains people in the latest tools to handle credit/debts.
Mr. Kairu introduced the career of credit management in Kenya and wrote the first curriculum that was used by KASNEB to examine students from the year 2001 up to the recent changes. He has written the first local book in credit management ‘CREDIT MANAGEMENT’ which is a recommended study guide for KASNEB students and all stakeholders of the credit business.
Mr. Kairu is the Director of Studies at the Kenya School of Credit Management, an associate member of Gretsa University senate, and a lecturer on the core subject – Credit Management.
THE NERVE CENTRE OF EACH AND EVERY ORGANISATION
FEES & RELATED CHARGES
- To be discussed
- The class/group should be maximum of forty persons for effective training
- All participants will be issued with a certificate at the end of the training
- Three days per group (recommended)
- To be agreed